Tuesday 17 November 2015

Recipe Box: Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies



Fall is one of my most favorite times to bake. All the warm aromas mixed with the chilly air, there's nothing better than coming in from outside when it's cold and the house smelling like cookies and spices. It's like a warm hug!

My husband and I are suckers for a good chocolate chip cookie, and I usually have our cookie bowl stocked year round. However, this Fall I was feeling festive, and though not ready to break out the Gingerbreads quite yet, I decided a more festive chocolate chipper was needed.

I was sneaky, I tweaked my regular standby, tried and true cookie recipe with a bit of pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice!

The pumpkin puree makes the cookies extra moist, and the flavor as well as the spices gives them a little kick perfect for cooler weather. Not to mention your house smells amazing when they are baking.

Short and sweet, but you can't go wrong! Read below for my super easy recipe!

Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies


  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • large eggs
  • 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) chocolate chips
  • 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree

Cook at 350 degrees for around 15-20 minutes, until edges begin to look golden brown.

So that's it everyone! Super easy!

Enjoy!

xoxo - Court

No comments:

Post a Comment